Windows 10 lock screen changes everyday. And many of them are very beautiful and you want to get it? This post will show you how to save lock screen wallpaper on windows 10
You can see my tutorial video on youtube here:
Or read the detailed tutorial with 5 very easy steps below:
1. Open Run by press Windows and R key together
2. Type in “AppData” and press Enter to open AppData folder. Then, enter this link: "Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_...\ LocalState\Assets"
3. You can sort files by Date modified and coppy the latest file to other folder.
4. Rename them by adding “.jpg” to the end.
5. Hola. You get it. Those are lock screen wallpapers you want! As you see, here is the picture i got